Search

Summer Kitchen Refresh


Happy summer, friends! Around this time of year, I like to add little splashes of color around the house that bring in some of the bright, vibrant colors from nature (cool blues and lush greens, especially)! Our kitchen was feeling a little drab so I teamed up with Walmart & Art.com to add some fresh summer vibes to the space! Since we live near the beach, I wanted to use some coastal art pieces to give the space a fresh and lively feeling. They had SO many beautiful and affordable options to choose from, so I am so excited to show you what I picked! 

Cliffs by the Sea at Trouville By Gustave Caillebotte

Marsh Landscape I Art Print Wall Art By Naomi McCavitt

I love how both of these paintings bring the coastal vibes indoors, and the bright bold colors feel like a breath of fresh air in this space! Using art in a kitchen is such a fun and unexpected way to add an extra layer of depth and richness... I wish I'd done this sooner! :)

I'm also sharing a little round-up of some of the other Art.com pieces from Walmart that I loved and would like to use in other places throughout my home!



You can shop all of my picks using the links below, 
or click here for the full selection of Art.com pieces from Walmart!





xo,
Marcie