Search

Fall Refresh: Serena & Lily Friends and Family Sale Picks

Fall is decidedly here (even though it's going to be 86 in CT today!!) and this is around the time of year when I get SUPER excited about all the fun in the upcoming seasons. I love to make small changes throughout the house that aren't necessarily seasonal or holiday-themed, but that subtly reflect the different feelings and moods a new season brings. This fall I've brought in some darker tones in the form of a few black/charcoal accessories, along with some textured warmth in the form of some new kitchen counter stools (see my previous post).

However you decorate for a new season, this is the perfect time to treat yourself to a fall refresh from Serena & Lily because from today through October 14, everything is 20% off for their Friends & Family sale! Whether it's a couple of new throw pillows or a big-ticket item like a new dining table or sofa, this is a great opportunity to get your home ready for friends & family during the coming months. In this post, I'm rounding up all the Serena & Lily pieces I have in my home, plus a few of my favorite picks from the sale.

It's no secret I am a big Serena & Lily fan -- their style is just the right balance of casual and refined, with a breezy coastal feeling that never compromises quality. Almost every design I create includes something from Serena & Lily for this reason... they just truly understand that living well begins at home. I've incorporated many S&L pieces in my own home as well, and I love how they are specifically designed for versatility so I can rearrange pieces in different rooms and they always look coordinated and cohesive! Their pillows are especially fun to mix and match! Case in point: I just got these new pillows for the living room, but I've already tried them out in the playroom, bedrooms and basement and they look just as good in every different space 🙌








I'm obsessed with these new Avalis pillows -- they are blue on the front and natural linen on the back with a beautiful exposed brass zipper and a fun fringe detail. I love how they pair with my old favorite, the Camille Medallion pillow in smoke. We have the same ones in ivory/black in the boys' room (shown with the Topanga pillows in blue) and I can't decide which color I love more!






Also loving the Topanga linen lumbar pillow and throw blanket in this classic natural linen -- I tried these in our guest bedroom and love the earthy, calming vibes they add to the space:


In case you missed my last post, here are the new Balboa counter stools & other goodies I recently added to our kitchen:


We have definitely put these babies to the test in the last few weeks, and they have passed with flying colors! That little teak step stool is all the rage and my 2 boys are constantly fighting over it -- we just might need another one of those in here! :)




In addition to the Serena & Lily items I already have in my home, I wanted to share a few of my favorite pieces that I've used in other people's homes as well as some that are on my personal wish-list. All of this and more is 20% off until October 14!

A Few of My Favorite Pillow Pairings




A Few of My Favorite Furniture & Lighting Picks



Happy shopping, friends! :)

xo, 
Marcie