Search

Bar Cart 2 Ways: Party & Every Day

Just in time for New Year's Eve, I'm sharing how I style our bar cart for every day, and for a special occasion... like celebrating the beginning of a new decade!! I partnered with Serena + Lily to style their South Seas Side Cart in 2 ways to show how versatile this piece can be (and it's on casters so it is so easy to move around from room to room!). Although I'm showing it here in my kitchen, I think this piece would also work really well as a side table, night stand, bathroom storage, or even a changing table in a nursery!

Style #1: Every Day

Here I've styled the South Seas Side Cart with a few items from around the house, including my favorite Poetto Vase filled with ruscus stems (these things are about $5 a bunch and last forever!). I love the contrast of the neutral styling with the black cart -- coastal with a modern twist! The art is "Tranquility" by Deb Presutto.












Style #2: Party! 

Now for the fun part! 😁 Here, I kept the Poetto Vase but swapped out the books etc. for a few of our favorite libations! I used some basic glasses we have but I think these would be a really nice upgrade with a fun coastal vibe!









How ever you ring in the new year, I hope 2020 begins with a smile for you! Wishing you peace, wellness and joy!

xo
Marcie

*this post contains commissionable links*

P.S. - I rounded up some of my favorite bar carts from Serena + Lily, along with a few of my favorites for hosting and entertaining:








No comments:

Post a Comment