Search

Modern Coastal Updates with Raffia



Hi friends! I'm so excited to share with you some new updates to my living room! I partnered with Serena + Lily to add some modern coastal details with their beautiful Blake raffia pieces. 


First off is this gorgeous coffee table. I've had my eye on this table for years and feel so fortunate to finally have it here in my own living room! It's such a nice change from the gray table I had in here before (which is now out on our patio -- stay tuned for an update + outdoor living room tour!). 


The clean lines of the parsons style feel modern yet classic, and the tone + texture of the raffia add such a fresh coastal feeling to this space! 


I styled it here with Serena + Lily's Spinnaker tray and Milo throw in oatmeal to layer in some textured neutrals!


A little close-up action of that gorgeous raffia :)


I also added the Blake raffia mirror to our stair wall to tie these spaces together. I used to have a smaller round mirror here and I am loving the larger scale and shape of this one!



Also featured in this space are Serena + Lily's La Jolla Baskets (my favorite toy storage bins!) and the South Seas side cart in black.


This mirror has such a beautiful brass detail in each of the corners -- I love how this ties in with the brass accents in the kitchen and makes the mirror feel so polished.


All sources are linked in this post -- tap below to shop this look! I've also rounded up all of my favorite pieces from the Blake line at Serena + Lily (so hard to choose my favorites... I love them all!).

xo
Marcie



*this post contains commissionable links*


1 comment:

  1. Where did you find the console table?! I’ve been looking for one this color for a year now. Love this space.

    ReplyDelete